Kundalini yoga is also called the “yoga of awareness.” The practice was brought to the West in 1969 by Yogi Bajan, and provides an opportunity to work with the Divine within. The primary aim of Kundalini yoga is to awaken the Kundalini energy, which lies coiled, serpent-like, at the base of the spine. Kundalini Yoga is designed to raise complete body awareness to prepare the body, nervous system, and mind to handle the energy of Kundalini rising. In Kundalini yoga, practitioners use breathing exercises, physical postures, chanting and meditation to unlock this.
Your Travel Schedule
09.00 - 11.00
Kundalini Yoga Class
Where is the meeting point?
Kundalini Yoga Sessions
What's not included?
- Please check your booking confirmation on the trip
- Guests are required to bring a booking confirmation upon arrival
- Prices might change from time to time with or without notice
- Guest are obliged to pay attention to the provision of facilities and services provided
- Healthy and free from COVID - 19
Rp400.000 / orang