Puri Lukisan - The Palace of Paintings
Born out of the early dream of the Pita Maha Association that was formed to protect Balinese Art from commercialization, the museum Puri Lukisan which is the 1956 embodiment of this dream, offers a glimpse into the history of Balinese painting and sculpture. The museum’s collection, a heritage rescued from Bali’s past, was gathered by Tjokorda Gede Agung Sukawati with the support of renown Dutch painter and Bali resident Rudolf Bonnet.
Your Travel Schedule
09:00 - 10:00
Breakfast at DAPUR Usada
10:00 - 10:15
Travel to Puri Lukisan Museum
10:30 - 11:00
A Brief History of the Museum
11:00 - 12:00
Visit the four wings of the Museum
12:00 - 12:30
Tea and discussion with master painter I Gusti Nyoman Darta
Where is the meeting point?
Entrance fees to the Museum
Guided Tour with the museum director
Tea and snack with a master painter
What's not included?
- Please check your booking confirmation on the trip
- Guests are required to bring a booking confirmation upon arrival
- Prices might change from time to time with or without notice
- Guest are obliged to pay attention to the provision of facilities and services provided
- Healthy and free from COVID - 19
Rp500.000 / orang