The High Art of Balinese Wood Carving
Pigijo offers a memorable experience of traditional Balinese woodcarving at the studio of I Made Ada, one of Indonesia’s National Living Treasures. After a delicious plant-based lunch at Dapur Usada, we will proceed to the village of Pakudui. Our visit will start with a guided walk through the fascinating gallery and museum. The artwork, ranging from carved mythological sculptures, wooden panels and Balinese furniture, is presented and interwoven with the stories behind their making The High Art of Balinese Wood Carving A visit to Master I Made Ada & Nyoman Darmawan. We will also have an opportunity to observe the local artisans of Pakudui at work. It is a unique behind-the-scenes look into the studio environment and creative processes as influenced by the teachings of I Made Ada.
Your Travel Schedule
11:00 - 12:00
Lunch at DAPUR USADA
12:00 - 12:30
Travel to Pakudui
12:30 - 13:00
Arrive at Pakudui & guided tour of the gallery
13:30 - 15:30
Experience a woodcarving lesson with Nyoman Darmawan
15:30 - 16:00
Tea and discussion time with Pak Made Ada
Where is the meeting point?
Tea & snack and with the Master
What's not included?
- Please check your booking confirmation on the trip
- Guests are required to bring a booking confirmation upon arrival
- Prices might change from time to time with or without notice
- Guest are obliged to pay attention to the provision of facilities and services provided
- Healthy and free from COVID - 19
Rp700.000 / orang