In Chinese philosophy, the yin / yang symbolizes the duality and interdependency of the natural world. Things that are yang are moving, changing, and vigorous. In contrast, things that are yin are still, static, and calm. The majority of western yoga practices have evolved into being very yang: lots of movement, with an emphasis on strengthening and stretching the muscles. Muscles are yang, while connective tissues like tendons and ligaments are yin. Yin Yoga classes mainly consist of a series of long-held, passive postures, mostly supported with props that will leave you feeling deeply rested and balanced.
Your Travel Schedule
09.00 - 11.00
Yin Yoga Class
Where is the meeting point?
Yin Yoga Sessions
What's not included?
- Please check your booking confirmation on the trip
- Guests are required to bring a booking confirmation upon arrival
- Prices might change from time to time with or without notice
- Guest are obliged to pay attention to the provision of facilities and services provided
- Healthy and free from COVID - 19
Rp400.000 / orang